Done For You Event Marketing & Planning
Would You Like To Put Butts In Seats For Your Next Event Without Losing Yours, Know Without A Doubt That You Can Fill Your Event & That It Will Go Off Without An Issue or Problem & All You Have To Do Is Show Up, Speak & Sell?
Everything Else…Hotel Arrangements, Room Set-Up, Food & Beverage Decisions, Audio/Visual, And All The Rest…Done For You So You Just Get To Be The Super Star That You Are
Nothing At All For You To Do Or Be Concerned About
If that sounds like the perfect way to market and put on an event, then you’re in the right place.
Events, seminars and live events can be the thing that takes your business from 6 to 7 figures, almost overnight. It’s always a very exciting time when you’re planning an event – whether it’s your very first one or you’re a seasoned event promoter. It’s also an extremely stressful with so many things to do, so many details to consider, so many decisions to make and such a big financial investment.
There are so many things to consider when you start thinking about planning an event. Things like:
- Where do I want to hold my event?
- Should I host the event where I live so I don’t have to travel?
- Would it be better to host the event in a major city that’s easy to fly into?
- Maybe I should hold the event in more of a destination city?
- Will any of these decisions really affect the attendance at my event anyway?
- What are the factors I need to consider when choosing the right hotel to use for my event?
- Will I have to pay a rental fee for the meeting room?
- Should I commit myself to a room block at the hotel?
- What happens if I don’t fill my room block at the hotel?
- Is there an ideal price for a hotel sleeping room that my clients will pay, or an amount that will be too high and they won’t attend my event?
- Should I commit to spending money on food and beverage with the hotel?
- Can I bring in food from outside the hotel?
- Should I let the hotel handle my Audio/Visual needs?
- What size meeting room do I need to handle my attendees?
- How should I arrange the room to best accommodate my attendees and to maximize their experience?
- Are there secrets to negotiating with the hotel that will save me money and/or liability that I’m not even aware of?
- What’s a realistic number of attendees I can expect based on the size of my current list?
- Should I look for JV partners to help me fill my seats?
- What can I expect from my JV partners and what will they need and expect from me?
All Those Details…So Many Details…
And, You Haven’t Even Thought About Marketing The Event or Put One Paying Attendee In Your Event Yet……
Now that you have decided you are actually going to hold your event, and may have even decided on some of the details, NOW, your real work, your real job begins!
NOW, you have to think about, start to plan for, and formulate a strategy for the marketing of your event.